The Philodendron birkin is a rare gorgeous houseplant with dark green leaves that stand out from the other houseplants and bring creativity to your home. The beautiful leaves are variegated with white and light yellow, in an intriguing brushed pattern.
Not edible. Toxic if accidentally ingested.
Bright indirect sunlight. Direct sunlight for too long can cause leaves to start falling off.
Light tip - Too much shade is just as dangerous for your birkin plant. It can cause too much space between the leaves and the stems will start to sag. If you choose to place your birkin plant in a window sill, place it in an east or west-facing window.
Water when the top 2" of its compost is dry.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device