This easy-care plant is the ideal beginner plant, as they're close to impossible to kill. They thrive on neglect, responding best to the lightest of watering, do well in low light, and thrive just being left alone.
Not edible. Toxic if accidentally ingested.
Light: Moderate indirect sunlight. As long as your room gets some natural light, it’ll be fine.
Water: Check it every few weeks and light water if the soil feels dry. It won’t mind if you forget sometimes.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device